Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A real contraction

After dinner last night, Clay and I drove to a nearby park to take some late pregnancy photos. We had just started walking when my belly tightened up and it actually HURT. It stopped me dead in my tracks and I definitely had never felt that before. That same thing happened one other time while we were there and for the rest of the night it was just menstrual-type cramps with some lower backache. I was getting them so frequently that Clay started taking note of them and they were about 10 minutes apart.

We watched a movie, ate some raspberry sherbert, and then went to bed. I continued to have them throughout the night and they were gone by the time I got out of bed this morning to get ready for work. I was having the gas-like pains which according to a website I found this morning is also a form of contraction. It was reassuring to read that. I've had the belly tightening and the cramping off and on a few times today but nothing at all like last night.

She has to be coming out soon!!!!! Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»