Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A move in the right direction?

I didn't sleep so well last night. Lots of pee breaks, pressure in the pelvic area, mild menstrual type cramps and I think actual contractions. They weren't painful but they were uncomfortable. Although, they were gone by the time I woke up this morning. Miss Mia spent a good portion of the night making weird movements. I call them weird because I couldn't quite figure out what she was doing or moving. She's been doing a bit of the same this morning.

I'm working in the office today but I'm not sure if I will make it through the whole day. I am VERY tired and someone as already mentioned that I look tired and my face is chubby. Rude, I know. I'm cranky from being tired anyway, but hurt my feelings, intentionally or not, and I'm going to want to cry. Just trying to hang in there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»