Friday, July 07, 2006

Forgot to mention...

Apparently, the "preggo" brain only gets worse as the pregnancy progresses. :)

In addition to the small change in my cervix, I have been noticing something different in my hips as well. When I'm changing sleeping positions, my hips and pubic bone have started "popping". It doesn't hurt or anything but did surprise me the first couple of times it happened. I guess that's been happening for a week or so now. Doctor says my joints are starting to relax and my hips are preparing to spread for birth. Yippee! I had a dream last night that I was having contractions that were actually painful. My belly only keeps getting bigger which also means that Mia is living in cramped quarters these days. She has been so active this past week and I am enjoying the little bit of time I have left. I think she lays in a "L" shape most of the time and keeps her little feet planted on my right side. When I have my arm resting there she starts wiggling her feet as if to protest. I can't wait to tickle those little feet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your pregnancy so much. It's quite an experience and one to cherish. Most people are ready to get it over with by this time, but I was like you - enjoyed it right up to the end - all three times. I like that you can share it with all of us, who are not closer.
Sandee

Cindy said...

Sandee, I'm glad I can share this with everyone that I don't see and talk to everyday, too. I am really getting excited about being able to make all those phone calls saying "She's here!". :)