Thursday, July 27, 2006

Chirp, chirp, chirp

I realize today is not even her due date but I was really beginning to think something was going to happen. I suppose it still could, too. I had this overwhelming urge to tidy up the house this morning. I vacuumed, did some light dusting, swept, washed what little laundry there was, changed the sheets on the bed, picked up the dry cleaning and my vitamins, etc. I even packed a bag for Clay to have at the hospital.

Mia was very quiet this morning and even slept through breakfast. I had a few cramps and thought my water might break every time I got up to walk somewhere. Clay got very excited thinking we might be spending the night at the hospital and now I am sitting here wondering if anything will happen at all, like maybe I jinxed it or something.

I have always had such good instincts and I just can't seem to get this one at all. Maybe that is a sign for me that children really are full of surprises and I had better learn to take things as they come.

I could really use another nap and I just got up from one! A sign? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»