Monday, February 27, 2006

It's a......

GIRL!!!!!



All of her little chambers are there for her heart and just pumping away. Her heart rate was 183. Her little brain and spine are perfectly normal. She was quite the little wiggle worm the whole time. We got a profile one time that C said made her look like Alfred Hitchcock. My first thought was, "Aww, look at little Alfie." LOL!





I don't think she cares much for being poked at. I think she just wanted to snuggle up and have a nap and we wouldn't let her! We are still on track for a July 28th due date. I think it would be neat if she came on August 1 which is one of her cousin's birthday.

I'm really getting excited now thinking about painting the nursery and getting it all decorated in girly stuff. It's really going to be fun buying for a little girl. Now, if we could just come up with a name for the little munchkin.

No comments: