Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm feeling sorta icky today. I have a headache and I'm so sleepy. I'm leaving work early today. I think it's best for everyone involved. Even the people I like are getting on my nerves. I should be saving all my PTO that I possibly can since the hospital does not have maternity leave and I have to use my PTO to be out. This place really burns me up sometimes. So I'm a little bummed about the recent policy change here, too.

It is also lunchtime and I'm hungry. I seem to be going through this phase where I never know what I want. If I do know it's usually about 10 different things at once! Yesterday, I woke up wanting biscuits. C was so sweet and drove to Bojangles and got me a sausage gravy biscuit and cherry bo-berry biscuits. They were so yummy. I've been thinking about what I want for lunch today and since I'm leaving work early I thought I'd get something on the way home. So far I've come up with a burger, onion rings, a Greek salad, veggie plate from Lizard's Thicket, you name it, I want it! The sad thing is no matter what I pick it won't make me happy. Heck, I even have 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies sitting on my desk, that have been staring me in the face all morning, and I haven't once thought twice about them. I'll be glad when this passes.

I need a good night's sleep, that's for sure!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,
Sorry you're feeling icky. You definitely need to get all the rest you can now. And enjoy eating like a pig if you want to. I still do and I look nine months pregnant eventhough I haven't had a baby in 35 years! Take care and enjoy all the attention. When that baby comes, "it" will be getting attention and you will be Mommy for the rest of your life. What fun!
Love you,
"Aunt" Sandee