Monday, February 27, 2006

The Big Day plus a new belly pic!



This is my newest belly pic. It wasn't taken until yesterday so it's technically an 18-week 2-day pic. C also took a front view too which shows how wide my hips have gotten and how round my belly looks. :) For the next belly picture I am going to try to wear different pjs. LOL!

Today is the big day! We (hopefully) get to find out what we are having and whether or not we need to paint the nursery blue or pink. We are both amazed at how many people think we are having a girl. Our appointment is at 2:15 today and it can't get here soon enough for either one of us. We are SO excited.

We finally went shopping and decided on some nursery furniture this past weekend. I think it will look very nice. In addition to putting the furniture on a registry we also started adding some other items we would need. There are SO many things that a baby needs. My goodness. Babies 'R Us gave us a list to use as a guide and I couldn't believe all the items listed on there. I just knew we would be in there ALL day. It got a little hard to pick certain items because we didn't know whether to get a blue one or a pink one. So, there are a lot of things we have to go back and change or add. I also had no idea how many different strollers and car seats and play yards and travel bassinets and crap there are to choose from. It can be very overwhelming. I almost wished we'd had someone with us that has been through that before.

I just got to work a little while ago so I should probably go do some work before they fire me. Have a nice day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the little girl to be. She is going to be a little doll and very loved and pampered. So what color are you using in the nursery? Pink? Have you come up with a "theme"? We need to know these things