Thursday, June 29, 2006

Week 36

As you can see from the last pictures posted my belly is really growing! There are about 4 weeks left, give or take, and I know she is only going to grow more! I am really ready to meet her but I am fine with her staying in there a bit longer to fatten up. I'm also beginning to realize just how little time there is left to feel her moving around inside me. Pretty soon I will have to share her with the rest of the world. She's been very active this week and I've been enjoying the heck out of it. I'm starting to experience the indigestion and heartburn again, still swelling, and still have the pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel, but it's all tolerable. Secretly, I am really looking foward to my ankles and feet not swelling anymore and actually being able to feel the fingertips on my right hand!

I had a doctor's appointment this past Wednesday. He did a cervix check and it is still closed tight and unchanged. Oh well. I guess Miss Mia is very content with her little home right now. She's giving mommy and daddy a little more time to get ready for her. As soon as we finish a task, I still feel like there are a million more left to do. I really need to make an actual list instead of keeping it in my head. It probably won't seem so overwhelming if I put it in writing.

I've had to spend a couple of mornings at home this week getting the computer set up for remote access to work at home. My new work schedule begins on Monday and I am so looking forward to working in my pjs two days a week. It will make things much easier on me during this last month of pregnancy.

Until next time....

No comments: