Friday, June 16, 2006

Week 34

Happy 34th Week! We had an appointment this morning with the doctor and we are doing just great. Our next appointment is June 28th and after that we will have appointments every week. We are getting so close! I would really love to deliver a week or two early and the doctor is fine with that as long as I am at least 37 weeks along. It's very likely, but I really don't want to go into August. I am ready to meet our little sweet pea.

Clay surprised me again last night and brought the changing table home with the pad and cover. He's really good about keeping those secrets and surprising me with them at just the right time. ;-) He unpacked it and it looks great in her room. I am going to try to get some pictures this weekend to post. We have been taking inventory on all the things we received at the showers and trying to figure out what we still need. It's been so much fun! All we need now is the little munchkin!

No comments: