Friday, June 23, 2006

Week 35



Whoa! Check out that belly! It's something else, huh? I don't realize how big it's getting until I see a picture. Clay took these last night so these are the official week 35 pics. We are doing just great. Can't complain too much, anyway. Actually, I can, but it's gets boring after awhile. Just ask Clay! LOL!

I was having some trouble with heartburn for a little while, but I haven't had any for the past 3 days. Woohoo! I don't know if that means she is starting to move down a little bit or what. She still stills pretty high to me and I still get little feet in my ribs. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good.

I still do not have pictures of the nursery to post, but I will try again this weekend. Everything just seems to be falling into place. We met with a pediatrician yesterday and we both liked her a lot so that is pretty much settled and something to scratch off the to-do list. Clay spoke with the lady that we wanted to keep Mia when I return to work and she has decided she wants to give that a try. We've had our breastfeeding class and our childbirthing class. We still need to figure out how to operate the car seat so we can actually bring Miss Mia home from the hospital. We've also been inventorying everything we've received from the showers and figuring out what we still need. Luckily, we have a huge gift card from Babies R Us to help us out.

I think that is all I have to report at the moment. I will work on those nursery pictures this weekend....promise. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...now I know there actually is a baby in there!!!! And I was thinking you were eating way, way too many cantelopes!!!!! Hee Hee ... you look beautiful!
Love AK

Anonymous said...

That girl is ready to pop out! ;)