Monday, June 12, 2006

Our second baby shower


We had such a wonderful time! The shower was held in the evening, outside by Papa's pool. Yes, it was really hot and I wanted to jump into that pool on more than one occasion but only ended up with my swollen feet dangling in at the end of the night.


Actually, once the sun went down completely, it cooled off and we were left with a nice breeze. The guest turn-out was more than I was expecting and the amount of gifts were also way more than I was expecting.


Mia received some really cute clothes, accessories for her room, frilly girlie accessories, the dresser/changing table that matches her furniture, the stroller/car seat travel system, a swing that vibrates, some Gamecock items including her first Cocky doll, rain boots, a tiny bathing suit and cover up for next summer, the beautiful crib bedding courtesy of her Auntie Kim and tons of other stuff I know I am forgetting.


The food tables were amazing and the cake, delicious and one of my favorite parts.

The adult beverages looked tasty although I did not partake in those.



The pictures shown here are the only ones I have so far that turned out good. It was a beautiful shower and everyone was so sweet and generous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! We had so much fun. I heard AK was trying real hard to get the bumper done... so, where the heck is it??? She misplaced the sewing machine I think or was it she was electricuted whilst drinking beer and sewing???!@#$@#$!@#$@$#@

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. I hate I missed it, Cin. :(

Jamie