Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Week 32

Posting this a couple of days early since we're off to Hilton Head. I've been doing very well. Feeling pretty good and getting lots of nice comments about how great I look. I think pregnancy really does suit me. :)

The swelling in my ankles and feet has increased over the last couple of weeks. I have been downing the water at a ridiculous rate but that doesn't seem to help too much. I think sitting at a desk all day and the heat are starting to take affect. In the last 2 weeks I have also developed carpal tunnel symptoms in my right wrist and hand. From my reading, that also appears to be due to increased fluids and swelling. Don't have much longer, though, and this little girl is so worth it. All in all, I really have not been too uncomfortable at all.

Nursery update: we went to pick up the armoire for Mia's room and it was not in stock so we had to order it. Delivery is supposed to take 7 to 10 days. We did find a nice glider on sale and GranE bought that for Mia's room. We were able to take something home with us, at least. It looks really nice sitting by the window. I'll get a picture posted when I get a chance. Still need to purchase the changing table/dresser, get a few decorative items and the bedding and we should be all set. It's all coming together nicely.

I think that's about it. If there is anything significant to report from the doctor's appointment today and I have time before we leave I'll post about it. Otherwise, have a spectacular rest of the week and weekend!

No comments: