Friday, May 26, 2006

Week 31

Another week down. Not too much to report. Miss Mia has been moving around a good bit but compared to her usual activity, she's been fairly quiet. I think she's getting ready to go through another growth spurt. My little munchkin is getting so big. She should be about 16 inches long now and weigh a little more than 3 pounds. I can actually tell that she is head down right now. I discovered the other morning, after my shower, that I can tell exactly where she is by leaning backwards. I can see the outline of her tiny little body and narrow butt. It just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

My next doctor's appointment is next Wednesday and afterwards we are headed to Hilton Head! Ahhh.....we are really looking forward to this trip. The following weekend we have our childbirth class and our second shower. The next two weeks are going to be full of excitement! Come to think of it, I think my entire life will be full of excitement from now on. ;)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pics in HH are great! I know yall enjoyed the break from everyday things here! Looks like it was fun!