Monday, May 15, 2006


The weekend was nice and relaxing but it sure flew by entirely too fast. Clay and I took advantage of the weather on Saturday and went to a USC baseball game. Afterwards, we went to a shop to use a gift certificate we'd received as a wedding gift; stopped by Ben & Jerry's for some turtle soup; got to the farmer's market a little too late and instead of buying fruits and veggies we bought two plants for the back yard.

Sunday was nice. The weather was stormy off and on all day. We got hail at our house during two different boughts. It was odd looking out the window and finding a yard full of little balls of ice. We had a nice lunch at Wild Wings. Clay gave me a beautiful silver rocking horse charm and a card he made just for me. It was the sweetest card about how I am going to be a perfect mommy and Mia is going to be the most loved child in the whole world. I certainly can't argue with that last part.

3 comments:

The Preister's said...

I love this picture! you look absolutly glowing! I wish my tummy looked so smooth - I have darn strech marks :-(

I saw the post from 'cindy'...and thought who in the world is this!! Thanks for putting your babyfit name on there, I would have been forever confused!

love your site!

The Preister's said...

*sorry...this is brenda_0317_06 from babyfit!!!*

joyful said...

That is such a sweet pic!