Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Slowly, but surely...

I finally made it back to the gym yesterday after work! Woohoo! Actually, I'd gone one time a couple of weeks ago and was on the treadmill for about 30 minutes. Last night, I actually did a few weight machines and the treadmill. It was way crowded and hard to get to the machines I wanted. I'm going to have to get back into the habit of going to bed early and getting up in the mornings. It's just better that way...getting it done in the morning and not having to worry about it for the rest of the day. For example, tonight we are going to dinner at a Japanese restaurant so I won't make it to the gym. I am just so glad to be getting some of my energy back. It was really starting to get a little discouraging.

I'm still having trouble "feeling" pregnant. Some days I just feel like I'm gaining weight and getting nothing but fat. Other days, my tummy seems like it's getting rounder and actually looking like a pregnant belly instead of just a fat belly. I know there's a little person growing in there but it's hard to explain. I think I'm set on colors for the nursery but we really haven't shopped for furniture or nursery items yet. Actually, we haven't bought one single baby item yet. Sometimes I think that's weird and other times I think it's pretty normal. I want C and I to be the ones to buy the very first baby item. I guess it's just a sentimental thing. Maybe that will all change once we find out the sex of the baby and I start feeling the little munchkin move around. Have I mentioned how totally psyched I am about feeling it? I can't wait!

Speaking of the sex of the baby. I had a dream over the weekend that the doctor told us we were having a boy. I've thought all along that it's a boy. Watch me be completely wrong about that. LOL!

No comments: