Monday, January 16, 2006

Relapse

I was beginning to feel better last week. I had a little more energy and didn't feel so blah. This weekend I started to feel tired and dragging ass again. Today is pretty bad because I also have a headache. It's bad enough that I'm contemplating going home. I just want to crawl under my desk and go to sleep so I'm really not getting much work done anyway.

My aunt told me a few weeks ago that she had the same problem with being so tired during her first trimester. She said that as soon as the first day of the second trimester started she instantly had all this energy. I hope that happens to me.

Right now, all I can seem to do is complain. I know, what fun to read. My entire body seems to be breaking out. Not just my face but my neck, chest, back, and even my thighs. My skin is itchy...everywhere. I'm moody and it doesn't take much to just completely piss me off. I feel like a mean ole ogre most of the time. Poor C. He really gets the brunt of it too.

I am really looking forward to feeling to better.

No comments: