Friday, January 13, 2006

Doctor visit update.

The visit to the doctor this morning was good. We got to actually meet Dr. E and I really like him. A couple of nurses tried to find the heartbeat with a wand-thingy they run over the belly. My uterus is still really low and we couldn't hear the heartbeat. C and I were glad to hear that we would have to have another ultrasound. We were both excited as we have been wanting to see the munchkin again and didn't want to wait until the end of February. It was amazing to see it pop up on the screen. It's really grown a lot and the heartbeat was there, just as speedy as ever. We were most pleased and content. :)

Then came the exam. Yuck. It was almost just like the yearly physical. There was the boob exam and the use of that damned speculum. It was 100 times more awkward than normal since C was in there as well. I just laughed. The doctor starts mushing on my boobs and all I can do is laugh. LOL! It was pretty quick and over with before I knew it. Basically, we are doing great and everything is progressing just as it is supposed to.

As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture, I'll post the ultrasound. Can't write much now. I need to get some work done. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! :) Little Walsh.

JJ

Anonymous said...

Wheeee!! Got the new pic! :D

Jamie