Friday, June 01, 2007

10 Months and a trip to Hilton Head Island


This post is a little past her 10 month birthday but Happy 10-Months, Baby Girl!!! Wow, she is such a big girl. She is crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything and trying her VERY best to walk. She has had more boo-boos than we like to count and they are all mostly on her poor noggin'! God made babies heads hard for a reason. The boo-boo cries are just heartbreaking but she is comforted quickly and on to the next adventure. She has recently discovered the stairs and we are going to need to make a baby gate purchase pronto.


Tooth number 10 is still trying to make its debut. She learned 'dada' over the weekend but I haven't heard much of it since. So far I've heard her say 'mama', 'bye', and 'dada' but she doesn't use them often. Sometimes I think she is saying 'hi' or 'hey' but I am never completely sure. She may have a very limited vocabulary but she has no problems communicating her needs and wants.


We had a wonderful time in Hilton Head this past weekend. The weather was absolutely perfect. Mia was definitely aware of the fact that she was not home and didn't sleep that great, but her sleeping habits have improved greatly since we've been home. We had a nice weekend and just took it easy. Went to the beach one day, took a nice walk one night and just chilled out. We didn't make it to the pool but figured there are so many pools in the family, it was no biggie.


I'm sure there was more I wanted to say but am drawing a blank at the moment. I had a hard time choosing only a few pictures so enjoy all the pictures and the video a the end. Have a good weekend!














Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Wow! What beautiful B/W photos of the two of you! Mia is such a lovely thing. I agree--it is fun to see how much she and Noa have in common. What amazing girls they are.

Kellie said...

I'd love it if you linked to me!
I's like to do the same.......

The Preister's said...

Cindy - these are great pictures! they made me tear up! What a beautiful way to journal your life with LO now.

10 teeth, WOW!

I must admit that I had to take a second look at Mia when I saw all that hair on the back of her head...I guess I am not used to that!!!