Thursday, June 28, 2007

11 Months Old


Only one month to go and she will be a one year old. She will be ONE! I still can't believe it. She woke up some time after midnight last night and as I was rocking her I sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She just smiled so big. Such a sweet little thing.

I found another tooth on Tuesday. Yes, that makes 11 teeth. It completely caught me by surprise. It's a top molar on the right side. I don't know how she does it and still keeps a smile on her face. Her hair is growing so fast. She actually has hair now and it even blows in the breeze. I love to see that! She's been having a few tummy issues this past week with diarrhea and LOTS of poopy diapers. She had her first ever diaper rash but it is much better now even though the pooping contiues! Otherwise, she seems to be feeling fine. She has not had a fever and is eating and drinking fine.

Her daddy bought her an early birthday present the other weekend. It's a baby grand piano toy that she just LOVES. She stands in front of it and dances and it is so cute. We got some video but our computer at home is on the fritz so I have not downloaded it yet. I'll add it to the post later so you can see how dang cute she is playing with it.

Mia is spending the night with her GranE tonight and staying with her all day on Friday. I am going to miss her and I am even starting to chicken out. I'm sure I will barely sleep a wink because I will be missing her so much and wondering if she's sleeping well or if she's keeping her GranE entertained into the wee hours of the morning.

Happy 11-months, Mia Pia!!

1 comment:

The Preister's said...

I just had tears in my eyes, thinking about how big our babes are getting...what gives?!

I hope Mia is doing great and enjoys the big 1-1 month birthday!!!


:-D