Saturday, September 16, 2006

7 Weeks Old



This picture is out of focus but isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen? :)

Not much to report this week. Mia is growing and developing so fast. She is a little morning person and is such a delight with all of her little smiles and laughs first thing in the morning. We started our walking again this week. I am still at the same weight so I hope the walking gets that moving in the right direction again.



We had ANOTHER failed doctor's appointment with the orthopedist earlier this week so we will not be returning to that office again. Our pediatrician referred us to a different practice and that appointment is October 3rd. Which happens to be the day after her 2-month appointment with the pediatrician. The 2-month appointment involves shots and I am not looking forward to that!

1 comment:

The Preister's said...

:( Charli gets her shots this Friday, and I am terrified how she will react, not only to the pain but the rest of the day. This will be my last weekday with her, so it makes me sad that I will be putting her through that.

How was the game?

Charli had two good nights in a row, Thursday and Friday - but that was about it! We are back to our 3-4 1/2 hour spurts. Thursday and Friday she slept for 6 hours too...what a good feeling - I totally understand what you mean!

I need to update our site with new picures. She is smiling so much more now, its hard to believe the girls will be 8 weeks Friday!