Thursday, April 13, 2006

News flash....

Today has been nothing but great news. I proposed a new work schedule to my boss and she was in total agreement with it. I am so psyched! I tried to figure out a way to go part-time and I just couldn't find a way to make that work at all. So, I proposed to my boss that I cut my work week from 40 hours to 36 hours. I will work in the office Wednesdays and Thursdays and half a day Friday. That works out to 20 hours total in the office. I will work the other 16 hours at home where I get to spend more time with my little sweet pea and still keep my full time status. I think it's going to work out very well and I am so completely happy about it.

Mia must be able to sense that happiness because she has been one active little booger this afternoon. If I didn't know any better I would swear she was practicing karate moves in there. She was all over the place and the movement was so strong. I just love her so much and I really cannot wait to meet her!

The other night, I laid down for bed and was going to do my nightly "feel" for her. I can feel her and see where she is best when I'm laying down in the bed. Well, I pulled up my shirt and there was this big lump on the left side of my belly. She was all balled up on one side and I couldn't help but laugh. She is definitely partial to the left side of my belly. I'm going to have to try to see if I can get a good picture of it because it's the funniest thing.

Also, my glucose test results came back just fine. I was a little worried because of all the fruit I have been eating lately. Makes me wonder if it's possible for one person to eat too much fruit. :)

No comments: