Thursday, April 06, 2006

First baseball game

I am carrying around one active little girl or she just really likes baseball. We went to a USC baseball game last night. She was so active that I could no longer concentrate on anything but her movement. I just wanted to unzip my jacket and just stare at my belly. I couldn't believe it. Usually, she gets active early in the evening and when I eat dinner. Then she'll settle down a little bit and then gets comfy for bed and that's it. She was non-stop last night. I just loved it.

I noticed a little swelling in me for the first time on Monday in my fingers and then again yesterday I could see a big difference around my ankles. I was really hoping to avoid any swelling at all. So, no coffee at all this morning and it's been replaced with water. I really am wanting a cup too...just for the taste. Also, going to try to watch the salt intake. Maybe that will help.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for week 24 checkup and a glucose test. Woohoo!

No comments: