Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Mia's Latest Adventures

We have quite the little adventurer on our hands. This morning we were getting ready for breakfast. I had pulled the highchair out from the table and she was playing with the straps. She has always been fascinated by them. Now that I think about it, she has probably been spending all this time figuring out how to get out of them when she's strapped in! I walked away for 2 seconds to get something out of the pantry. I walked back into the kitchen and looked in on her and she was STANDING in the seat of the highchair. I have no idea how she climbed up there because I didn't see it but it scared me half to death. My first instinct was to get her two feet back onto the floor or I would have snapped a picture. :)

Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving.






1 comment:

The Preister's said...

OMG, Mia looks like Charli in those PJ's...love them!!

She is a doll...send her hugs!