Saturday, November 24, 2007

Big sister Mia

Mia is going to be a big sister! She is going to be the best big sister, EVER! The new baby is due on June 10th. It's an active little booger on the ultrasounds we have seen. All over the place and so different from Mia already! We are excited. I've been feeling pretty good and been doing very well with exercising in hopes of not gaining as much weight as the first time.


We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We traveled to Charlotte and had a great time and a great dinner as always. Mia traveled well and had a lot of fun. I haven't downloaded the pics yet but will update the post with some later. We are hoping to start decorating for Christmas this weekend. Ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am sorry I haven't kept up with you as well as I would like, but I just wanted to let you know I am so happy for you!

I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy --Mia is going to be a great big sis!

I might not tell Noa just yet--she might get ideas of her own.....

Kellie

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I came to see new pics of Mia and find out you're gonna have another one?!? CONGRATS, Supermom!!! :)

Tell Clay congrats, too, since he helped. Heee. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!