Monday, December 10, 2007

What a difference a year makes.


Christmas 2006

Christmas 2007


We made the trip to the mall last Saturday for a visit with Santa. Mia did great while we waited in line for about a half an hour to sit on Santa's lap. When we were next in line, Mia was waiting and smiling at Santa. Once we crossed the velvet rope she started clinging to me and let me know there was just no way she was sitting in that fat man's lap and actually smiling. We had them take the picture anyway. Yes, we may seem like cruel, horrible parents but we did it. To make me feel even more cruel and horrible I cannot help but laugh at this picture everytime I look at it. I hope we haven't scarred her for life.

1 comment:

The Preister's said...

that is TOO funny, and a GREAT memory to have! I don't think it is mean, I think it is cute ;-)

But, remember the sheep picture from the fair this summer...I think you and I think alike!!