Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cravings and kicks

I was sitting at my desk at work on Tuesday afternoon and got an overwhelming craving for chocolate ice cream. It was the oddest thing. It wasn't odd that I craved chocolate or even chocolate ice cream but the fact that it was such a strong craving. I HAD to have it NO matter what! It was the first time I've had a craving like that so far. So, I had the chocolate ice cream that night after dinner. I was even trying to be a little good and bought Edy's slow churned and it was really pretty darn good to only have 120 calories and 4 grams of fat.

After my cup of yummy, delicious chocolate ice cream, I couldn't get the thought of another craving out of my head. Fruit has been a huge craving the last 5 months, but I've been on a banana kick this week. I swear I am getting about 3 pieces of fruit in every day. So, I've been eating a banana every day and for some reason I kept thinking about bananas and peanut butter together. Now, I've never had a banana and peanut butter sandwich in my entire life and had no idea what it tasted like, but for some reason I just had to have it. I thought about it and thought about it and finally decided to stop torturing myself and made one. It really wasn't even that good. It was like it was missing something like mayonnaise or something tangy. At least I stopped thinking about it. LOL!

In Mia news: I was typing at my computer today and she kicked me so hard, I could see my shirt move. It made me laugh. I just love her SOOOOOO much.

No comments: