Thursday, March 09, 2006

Can you feel me now?

I have been feeling little Mia's bumps and nudges all week. It is the neatest feeling in the whole world. Most of them are still very faint but they are there. I feel like I have been waiting an eternity to feel this! I only notice it when I am sitting down too. Now, I can't wait until C can feel them from the outside of my belly. I was sitting on the couch last night and said, "She's bumping me again." C came running over to see if he could feel and he couldn't. That's going to be so exciting for him when he finally can feel his daughter move. :)

Also, this week I have been running through my head some things I can do in order to stay home with the munchkin. Nothing I think up seems to be workable. I thought about selling my car and getting a cheaper one, but I wonder how much that would really save in the long run since I will be financing for longer than it would take to pay this car off. I thought about refinancing my car but I'm not sure that a bank will be able to get my monthly payment much lower to be able to make a difference. I thought about turning the home phone off since we both have cell phones, but little things like that don't seem to be enough for me to quit work altogether. I want to finish this stupid associate's degree but that student loan will just be one more bill to have to worry about. I know I'm making this way more difficult than it should be. I should just accept the fact that I'm going to have to work and start getting used to it now. It's going to be so hard to leave that beautiful little girl with a stranger while I go to a job that I find so boring. I guess that's life, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could work part time...?

Jamie