Friday, November 16, 2007

It's been a while....

I know it's been a long time since I updated so I will reward you with lots of pictures. Mia is doing great. She had a little cold but is fully recovered. She is working on the last of her molars but no new teeth have broken through. She is Miss Busy. I am officially a stay-at-home mom now and we are having lots of fun. We started going to the gym 3 times a week and I think Mia is starting to have a good time there with the other kids. It's getting cooler so our daily walks are dwindling down. It's so hard to believe that Thankgiving is less than a week away! This time next week we will be pulling down the Christmas boxes from the attic. Where does the time go. Enjoy the pics and have a Happy Turkey Day!















1 comment:

The Preister's said...

great pictures! I love your new hair cut, very cute!!