Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Birthday to Mommy


I had a fabulous 36th birthday. Spending it with Mia made it so much more special. Clay took us to Motor Supply for lunch where Mia sat up in a highchair (out in a restaurant) for the very first time. It was the perfect height for her to gnaw on the table. Gross. She only tried that once, thank goodness! She was a perfect angel and everyone oohed and ahhed over her.


After lunch we went to the park. It was very breezy, but such a pretty sunny day. I'm looking forward to the days when we can all go to the park and Clay and I will be spending the entire time chasing Mia. She's so much fun!


She had so much from with my present from GranE, I can only imagine what she is going to be like on her first birthday. Now, all I can think about it what do we want to do for her very first birthday to make it super special! I had a wonderful day, got some great presents, had some great food, and special birthday wishes by phone from people that I didn't get to see or spend time with yesterday. Life just doesn't get much better than yesterday.

No comments: