Tuesday, December 05, 2006

18 Weeks Old


Somehow I missed posting for Week 17. I guess I waited and posted the 4 month in its place. Anyhoo...Mia has been staying with her GranE while I am at work and is having a ball everyday. Too bad GranE can't retire early. She's been teething and handling it very well, I might add. I'm sure her little gums are sore and achy but she is such a tough little girl. She makes me smile just to think about her and she truly is my purpose in life right now. I take one look at her and know what is truly important in life.


Clay and I went to the annual HBA holiday ball last weekend and had a very nice time. It was fun shopping for a dress and shoes. Not much to add right now. Been very busy.

2 comments:

The Preister's said...

what a great picture of Miss Mia Pia!!! And a great one of you and Clay too!!

she is adorable, you are so lucky to have a photographer as a husband, these pictures will bring back great memories!

Brielle'sMama said...

Cindy - you look great in your dress. Your Mia is a doll! I am so glad your mom can babysit for Mia for awhile!
Hugs,
Hollie