Friday, December 15, 2006

20 Weeks Old


Mia now has a SECOND tooth! I saw it last night and could NOT believe it! I didn't expect the second one so soon, but then again, this is all so new to us! Tuesday was MeMe's birthday. We celebrated by meeting her and Aunt Toni for lunch at Wild Wings. Afterwards, Mia and I went shopping at Wally World. She was a perfect angel and had me laughing all over the store. She is such a little comedian.


It's been a very busy week for me at work. Our department moved to a different building and I have been busy unpacking. I love my new space. I have 3 BIG windows and a lot more privacy. It's very nice and I'm even more productive! Clay and I have pretty much run out of time on finding a new sitter. GranE and MeMe have been a huge help but unfortunately they cannot watch her every week. I really don't want to put her in a "big" daycare. I am going to first try to find someone that will watch her in our home. That would be my ideal choice next to quitting my job and concentrating solely on her. I am not that worried about it because I know it will work out in the end.


I can't believe I nearly forgot to mention that Mia tried rice cereal for the first time on Monday. She seemed to like it okay. I thought it tasted kind of nasty but I did mix is with breastmilk so it would be a little familiar in taste. I'm not sure how much she actually swallowed but it was fun trying it for the first time. I'm excited about trying real food eventually!

No comments: