Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mia's Playground


Mia and I have been checking out the playgrounds all around town. This particular one did not have swings but we still had fun. She loves the sliding board and most of all she loves all the other kids. I was reminded how bratty and honest kids can be. One little girl came up to me and told me that Mia was too little to be there. Mia swatted at her and barely touched her and the little girl was whining that Mia hit her. Then the little girl started swinging on a bar next to where we had been playing and almost knocked Mia down. We left. Mia takes it all in stride and was not bothered by the little girl at all. Mommy on the other hand needs more practice at the playground and playing well with others. :)




Mia still loves the appliances. I have to watch her when I'm emptying the dishwasher now because she can climb onto the door. She likes to "help". She is the best helper, too!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

She is so freaking cute!!!!!! I love the shot of her on the dishwasher door.

I know what you mean about the bretty behavior at the playground, It is great to watch Noa take it all in stride too. I am sorry I haven't written you. I will catch up with you this weekend.

Take care,

Kellie

The Preister's said...

too cute! I am glad to see pictures this week, I felt like I was having Mia-withdrawl!

I am a bit over-protective (you could say!!) so I am not looking forward to other little snotty-brats picking on my baby girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you need some help regulating on the playground!! I am like that when I take my niece and nephew on the playground myself...very overprotective! Mia is soooo cute; I can't believe how big she is getting--and how much she looks like her Mommy!!

Hugs!
Jordan :)