Friday, November 10, 2006

15 Weeks Old


Rattle time

Mia has been spending a lot of time in the floor playing. Mommy has really been keeping her in the floor so much to encourage her to roll over. I'm not in a huge hurry but it did occur to me that she can't accomplish things like that if we are holding her all the time. As much as that pains me to say, I'm trying to give her some space to grow. She's getting a little more comfortable with tummy-time. I'm getting really excited about Christmas. Clay and I have decided that we want to get her some books and Baby Einstein DVDs and even one of those doorway jumpers. I think Mia will have a ball in something like that.


Just chillin' in front of the tube

Clay and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary this past Sunday. We had a nice dinner at home with our Mia Pia. I cooked shrimp and scallops in a brandy cream sauce with bacon wrapped asparagus and garlic bread. It was yummy and I got to light it on fire! It was fun and I managed not to burn the house down! For dessert we had the top layer from our wedding cake. It was just as delicious as it was a year ago. Yes, we have been eating cake all week, too. :)


You talkin' to me?

It's been a good week with the exception of one incident. I've only lost a 1/2 pound since my last weigh-in. I really need to step up the walking and cut out the cake!

No comments: