Tuesday, May 27, 2008

38 Weeks and Counting......


Yes, I am still here and pregnant. It's been a while since I've made a post. Thank goodness Clay is keeping up with it or you'd never see how Mia is growing. Things are going very well with the pregnancy. My belly is HUGE! So much bigger than the first time. I have lost my belly button and it is actually inside out now. I am 38 weeks today and had my weekly appointment. I am 70% effaced and 1 cm dilated. Yay, progress!!! It was exciting to hear that news. I started losing part of my mucous plug last Wednesday and that was VERY exciting since it never happened with Mia. I am feeling good and the weight gain is under better control than the last time. The walking has helped a lot. We are ready for little Harrison to make his appearance!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, I know that you are anxiously awaiting his arrival! Get some rest and make sure that Clay is taking good care of you!
Joy