Friday, January 04, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful Christmas. Mia was so much fun to watch opening presents and playing with her new toys. She was so cute when she noticed what Santa left for her in our living room. She still does not like Santa. She frowns and makes her disapproving sound whenever she sees his picture. I really hope we did not scar her for life. Here are some pictures to enjoy for now.

Yep, this thing is still in the living room! Mia loves it there, too.

What's up?


I love to dump the entire bag of building blocks on the floor.

Christmas festivities with the fam.

This Secret Santa toy is so cool!

Whatchu talkin' about, Howey?

I LOVE shoes!!!!

Some of my silly cousins.

Mommy, share your candy, please.


Hello?
Please stop. You're mushing my face!

This looks fun!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

The Preister's said...

cute...as always!

Did you color your hair? I like :-)

Anonymous said...

She is so CUTE! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.

~Joy~

Cindy said...

No color. All natural. :)